|MAX'S KANSAS CITY
NIGHT (Crystal Cat Records CC
1973-01-31 - New York, NY -
Max's Kansas City - early (46m) + late show (22m) sbd
Bruce Springsteen, Clarence Clemons, Danny Federici, Garry
Tallent, Vini Lopez
1) introduction by Mickey Ruskin (0:50)
2) Mary Queen Of Arkansas (7:41) **
3) Bishop Danced (6:29) ***
4) Wild Billy's Circus Story (5:37)
5) Spirit In The Night (5:26)
6) Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street? (7:18)
7) Thundercracker (13:17)
8) Saga Of The Architect Angel (5:34)
9) Song To Orphans (8:38)
10) Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (8:35) $
"The Wild, The
innocent..." studio sessions - (probably) May 1973 - Blauvelt, NY - 914 Sound
11) Phantoms (outtake) (5:37)
* "Like to begin the show now by giving a very
warm welcome to Columbia recording artist Bruce Springsteen".
** "...We copy accents and we go like...where were we last week?
Chicago...Chicago and thats nutty...".
*** "Danny Federici". "Heatwave"'s riff played after song end
as the band joins Bruce on stage.
$ Listed on Brucebase as from Feb 1st, its very possible that it comes from
the previous nights 2nd show.
Silvers -> Eac (Secure) -> Flac.
[1973-01-31 Max's Kansas City Night (CC - Silvers)] Flac set
shared as torrent on Jungleland by bosstrade.
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints
Show and recording listed on Brucebase and Bruce Springsteen database
A verbatim from this show can be
found on Brucebase website.
Complete artwork can be found here.