Avery Fisher Hall" (Fanatic Records - Kivak Master
1974-10-04 - New York, NY -
Lincoln Center - Avery Fisher Hall - aud (145m)
Bruce Springsteen, Roy Bittan, Clarence
Clemons, Danny Federici, Garry Tallent, Max Weinberg +
1) Incident On 57th Street (11:11)
2) Spirit In The Night (7:30)
3) Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street? (4:48)
4) The E Street Shuffle (12:39) **
5) Cupid (4:30) ***
6) It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City (4:55)
7) Lost In The Flood (9:13)
8) She's The One (9:35) $
9) Jungleland (11:03) =
1) A Love So Fine (7:15)
2) Kitty's Back (17:43)
3) New York City Serenade (17:20) =
4) Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (11:36) &
5) 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (8:11)
6) Quarter To Three (7:42)
* "Good evening ladies &
gentlemen & welcome to the Avery Fisher Hall (...) Bruce Springsteen". Piano
** "Say hello to a couple of new boys, Max on the drums,
Roy Bittan on the piano".
*** First recorded performance.
$ Early version.
= With violin backing.
& Band intro: Roy Bittan, Garry Tallent, Max Weinberg, Danny Federici, Clarence
? After song end the stage collapses. "Everybody move back please...everybody
move to the back...".
[1974-10-04 - AVERY FISHER HALL] Flac set shared as torrent
on Jungleland by josef1234.
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints
Date and venue confirmed by show ads and ticket (see above).
Show and recording listed on Brucebase (with a verbatim
from this show) and Bruce Springsteen database.
Complete artwork can be found here.