And Puertorican Jane" (Fanatic Records - Kivak Master
1974-10-12 - Princeton, NJ -
Princeton University - Alexander Hall - late - aud (124m)
Bruce Springsteen, Roy Bittan, Clarence
Clemons, Danny Federici, Garry Tallent, Max Weinberg +
1) intro (1:32)
2) Incident On 57th Street (10:06)
3) Spirit In The Night (8:07) **
4) Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street? (4:37)
5) The E Street Shuffle (12:58)
6) It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City (4:33)
7) Lost In The Flood (9:01)
8) She's The One (8:45) ***
9) Jungleland (12:10) $
1) Kitty's Back (6:08) =
2) New York City Serenade (18:43)
3) Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (12:07) +
4) 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (6:49)
5) A Love So Fine (9:19) &
* "Bruce Springsteen And The E
** Restarted. [Cut at 2:44].
*** Some different lyrics.
$ Early version.
= [Cut at 1:15].
+ [Cut at 1:03]. Band intro: Roy Bittan, Garry Tallent, Max
Weinberg, Danny Federici, Clarence Clemons.
cuts and some digital clicks here and there].
Cassette>CD>Wav>CD WAV Editor/Magix/Roxio>flac.
Kivak Master Series, 1974 Volume 6.
Mr Anonymous performed the cassette to CD transfer. Editing
and mastering by Fanatic records.
"Tape warp was a culprit on the last two songs (...)
there was nothing I could do to correct the warp sound".
[1974-10-12 - Bruce Springsteen - Spanish Johnny and Puerto
Rican Jane] Flac set on Jungleland by josef1234.
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints
Date and venue confirmed by show ticket (see above).
Show listed on Brucebase and Bruce Springsteen database.
Complete artwork can be found here.