|Spanish Harlem 74 (Fanatic Records - Kivak Master Series) (2cd)
1974-10-18 - Passaic, NJ -
Capitol Theatre - aud (133m)
Bruce Springsteen, Roy Bittan, Clarence
Clemons, Danny Federici, Garry Tallent, Max Weinberg +
1) Incident On 57th Street (11:00)
2) Spirit In The Night (7:01) *
3) Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street? (4:27)
4) The E Street Shuffle (13:46)
5) It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City (4:18)
6) Spanish Harlem (5:34) **
7) She's The One (8:52) ***
8) Jungleland (11:59) $
1) Kitty's Back (17:56)
2) New York City Serenade (20:35)
3) Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (12:38) &
4) 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (7:59)
5) A Love So Fine (6:59)
* "I'd like to do this first song
for John Sebastian". [Cuts at 3:05 and 3:30?].
** First known version. The melodic and rhythmic ostinato later became part of
"Wreck On The Highway".
*** Some different lyrics.
$ Early version. [Cut at 10:45? with some digital errors].
& Band intro: Roy Bittan, Garry Tallent, Max Weinberg,
Danny Federici, Clarence Clemons. "E
Cassette>CD>CD Wave Editor/Roxio/Magix>flac.
Mr Anonymous performed the cassette to CD transfer. Editing
and mastering by Fanatic records.
"There was nothing I could do about the tape warp, which youll hear in a
[Spanish Harlem 74] Flac set shared as torrent reseedon Jungleland
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints
Date and venue confirmed by show program, ticket and ad (see above).
Show listed on Brucebase and Bruce Springsteen database.
Complete artwork can be found here.