|"I Was A
Thriller" (Fanatic Records - Kivak Master Series) (2cd)
New York, NY - The Bottom Line - early show - aud (126m)
Bruce Springsteen, Roy Bittan, Clarence Clemons, Danny
Federici, Garry Tallent, Steve Van Zandt,
1) introduction (1:08) *
2) Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out (4:04)
3) Spirit In The Night (8:03)
4) Then She Kissed Me (3:28)
5) It's Gonna Work Out Fine (9:15) **
6) Growin' Up (3:45)
7) It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City (5:35)
8) Sha La La (2:55)
9) The E Street Shuffle (23:36) ***
10) When You Walk In The Room (3:54) $
11) She's The One (5:09) = 2:45?
1) Born to Run (4:57)
2) Thunder Road (6:21) +
3) Kitty's Back (23:47) !
4) Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (8:12) &
5) Up On The Roof (5:15) ?
6) Quarter To Three (7:21)
* "...Refrain from taking flash
pictures during the first number (...) Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band".
** First known version.
*** [Cut at 9:09 followed by sound change].
$ "This is for Karen...".
= "Here's some stuff will be on the new album, should be out in a few
+ Piano and voice version.
! Digital error at 7:44. [Cut at 12:30].
& Band intro: R. Bittan, G. Tallent, S. Van Zandt, M. Weinberg, D. Federici, C.
Clemons. Fades out.
? Piano intro is similar to "Backstreets".
Recording - Cassette>CD>Wav>Roxio/CD Wav Editor/Magix>flac.
Master recording by Joe Kivak. Cassette to cd transfer by Mr Anonymous. Editing
& mastering Fanatic Records.
[I Was A Thriller Complete Revised] Flac set shared as torrent on Jungleland
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints.
Date and venue confirmed by show ticket, ad and poster for all Bottom Line
mid-August shows (see above).
Show listed on Brucebase and Bruce Springsteen database.
Complete artwork can be found here.