|1975-08-23? - Atlanta, GE - Electric Ballroom - sbd
Bruce Springsteen, Roy Bittan, Clarence Clemons, Danny
Federici, Garry Tallent, Steve Van Zandt,
1) Spirit In The Night (6:48)
2) Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street? (4:26)
3) It's Gonna Work Out Fine (7:07)
4) When You Walk In The Room (3:49)
5) Growin' Up (3:18)
6) It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City (5:48)
7) The E Street Shuffle (18:18) *
8) She's The One (5:13) **
9) Born to Run (4:53)
10) Then She Kissed Me (3:49)
11) For You (7:21) ***
1) Kitty's Back (22:12) $
2) Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (fades in at the very start)
3) 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (fades in) (5:19)
4) Twist And Shout (7:26) +
* [Fade and cut at 16:18].
** "...On the new album that should be out in a few weeks...it's called She's
*** Piano and voice version.
$ Fades out on applause.
= Band: Bittan, Van Zandt, Tallent, Weinberg, Federici, Clemons. [Cut at 10:28 on
+ "Thank you so much Atlanta...thank you so much, Clarence Clemons...The E
Soundboard> 4th Generation> Sony TC WE435 (azimuth adjust)> MacBook Pro> Peak
Pro XT (indexed).
[springsteenatlanta1975] Flac set shared as torrent on Dime
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints
"The specific show has yet to be positively identified but it is now generally
listed by the collector community under the final night of Aug 23rd" (Brucebase).
Show and recording listed on Brucebase and Bruce Springsteen database.